Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I don't know where to begin.

I don't even know how to properly explain this without it sounding made up, or a dream or crazy. But I know I wasn't asleep and that I most definitely experienced something. So I am more-so putting down for myself more than anyone else.

I came over my boyfriends house last nigh to stay over, I usually have no problem with sleeping here. I actually sleep better here than in my own bed a lot of the time. I woke sometime around 5:00-5:30am. I was thirsty and when I am thirsty I usually have problems sleeping. I will admit here that I am afraid of the dark a little bit, but not to the extent of this experience. I just started to feel fear and I didn't want to open my eyes to grab my drink on the side of the bed, but I eventually did and nothing happened but I still had this feeling.

So I kept my eyes close for a bit, I felt a bit warm as well which didn't help with trying to sleep either. The way I was laying on the bed I was "facing" toward the bathroom in the room, and I just kept feeling wrong about it, like I would see something if I opened my eyes. At this point I felt something "touch" my back, I don't know what it was, it honestly felt like a bug landing on my back. The reason I mention this is because by all this ended I have a hard time believing it was just that.

This feeling of fear kept coming and going, I don't really know how to explain it. It just kept feeling like it was ok but then I'd have the irrational fear of the dark again. Then I started to think of this horror game that I have not even played for a long while now, I haven't even been playing any horror games or watching horror movies. I started to think about the creatures in that game and it really started to bug me out. I was really afraid of opening up my eyes, like I would surely see one of these creatures if I did. I kept trying to think of other things but it didn't feel like it was making me feel better. Then the feeling of fear "left" me again.

I decided to turn my body away from the bathroom and toward the window, where my boyfriend was. The game was still on my mind at this point but I didn't feel the same way I just did a few minutes ago. I was fine, just laying there and I felt normal, but then I started to have that feeling again. I was scared and there wasn't a way to get rid of that feeling.

This is the part where something happens that most definitely happened, but will sound crazy or sound like I am just making it up. That it was a dream or something, but I know I was awake.

Anyway, as I was feeling this way again I felt pressure along my back. Like "someone" pushing me and trying to wake me up. This happened for more than a few seconds. As it was happening I was trying to make a sound, but it felt like I couldn't. I wasn't trying to say anything in particular, but I just felt like I had no voice. Then it finally stopped. The feeling I was having was gone, but I was obviously scared and I called for my boyfriend and told him to turn on the lights, I was too afraid to do so myself.

I know how this sounds, but what I also know is that I most definitely experienced this and I am not making it up. I was not dreaming, I was awake. I don't know what to call this and I don't know what to really to think of it. I just know that this wasn't normal and I never experienced anything like it before.

No comments: