Sunday, August 19, 2012

Haven't written in a while, more bad dreams.

I have written in quite in a while, I am not very good at being consistent at things, obviously. I guess I didn't really think I had anything real interesting to put down until now.

I feel like I have a lot of dreams, a lot of bad ones. Or just straight up nightmares. I do have "normal" dreams, but I don't feel like I get a lot of them. I am not going into this entry to dissect my dreams because I think these all mean something. Not to say that dreams can't mean anything, it's just that I don't think these ones actually mean anything.. or maybe they do, who knows. I just don't really feel like digging into it.

These couple of dreams all have happened within the last week or so. And these are the kind of dreams that I have on a pretty general basis.

#1

My older brother and I were headed to a top floor of a building. It was pretty dark in the place until my older brother hit a switch that turned on the lights. We were in front of a doorway that lead to a long hallway, this hallway was parallel to an almost identical one.

We head down the one through the doorway. We are taking our time and get halfway down the hallway when my brother grabs my attention and points down to the doorway where we came from. A "being" (I call it that because in the dream I felt that it wasn't human) appeared from the hallway we were in and went through the doorway to the other one. Almost as soon as I saw this, my brother vanished.

So I make my way down the rest of the hallway and hit a doorway that leads into the adjacent hallway. When I go through I see this "being" once again and it goes down a park of the hallway that breaks off. I get the feeling that this thing wants me to follow it, at this point I wake up.

#2

In this dream I was in a house with people I knew. I don't know these people in real life, I didn't recognize any of them, but here I did. Well, I am just in this living room with people and all of a sudden we hear this loud crash and it makes the Earth move as well. People were freaking out, looking out the nearest window and everything.

-The dream "cuts" here to a later point-

I am in the same house I was in before, but this time I was alone. Out of nowhere comes this loud siren, it sounds like one of those emergency sirens. It is really loud, like hurting my ears loud in my dream. For some reason the one thing I remember being concerned about here was being able to hear my boyfriend on the phone. The sound lasted until I woke up.


#3

This dream just happened about 45 minutes ago, it is what just woke me up.

Two friends of mine took me to a house we were going to stay at. One friend I recognized and it is someone I know in real life, the other guy I didn't even remember seeing his face at all. We're at the house for about a half hour and that's when the friend I know reveals to me that the place we're staying at is haunted. I am not comfortable with this, but I figured I could handle the night.

So I actually start to fall asleep and just think to myself that I will leave in the morning. I constantly hear noises during the night but they don't completely keep me awake. It's one of those things where you wake up for a fraction of a second and then go right back to sleep. Then there was a point where it was just "loud" in my head and these loud noises woke me up in the dream.

I can barely picture the ghosts I saw in this dream that were haunting the house. Just the fact that some seemed harmless and most of them seemed menacing. For some reason or other we didn't leave the place when all this was happening and I eventually woke up.
---

Whether these actually mean anything, I don't really know or feel that interested in looking into. I am mainly pretty tired (figurative and literally) of having bad dreams/nightmares and them waking me up at night.

No comments: