Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More of the same thing.

Once again I decided to stay over my boyfriends house last night, this time I didn't really feel anxious when I went to sleep. That could have been because of the valium I decided to take before going to bed, though. I kept the light on went to sleep as well.

So I wake up around 5am and I am feeling fine, I wasn't anxious or anything but I could fall back to sleep right away. So I decided to turn on netflix and I watched something for about 45 minutes, then I decided to read a chapter of a book. My eyes then started to feel heavy and that is when I decided to try and fall asleep again. So I close my eyes and I just feel different for a little bit until it happens again, I just "feel paralyzed. I can't move or speak. I tried to move my hand over to the table beside the bed and tap on it to wake my boyfriend, but I couldn't tap it hard enough to do that.

After seconds I stop feeling this way, but I don't feel anxious at this point just a bit startled. My boyfriend then got up himself and went to the bathroom, I told him that it happened again. Also our Cat Ivy was laying right next to me and she didn't seem to act out of the norm at all when this was going on, so I have no idea.

I really should see a doctor about this and I will soon.

No comments: